Cherry B. Cockrell, O.D.
Dr. Cherry Cockrell is a native of Tennessee and attended The University of Memphis for her undergraduate training before earning her Doctorate of Optometry from the Southern College of Optometry. She and Dr. David Cockrell then opened their practice in Stillwater, which became known as COCKRELL EYECARE CENTER.
- Oklahoma Association of Optometric Physicians, Member
- Southwest Council of Optometry, Member
- American Optometric Association, Member
- American Public Health Association – Vision Section, Member
- American Board of Optometry, Diplomate
- Oklahoma Optometric Foundation, Past President
Local Organizations and Leadership Positions
- Big Brothers/Big Sisters
- United Way
- Stillwater Group Homes (Charter Member)
Dr. Cockrell is also very active in the educational system, having served in many PTA roles, including President. She also serves as a consultant to the Oklahoma State Athletic Department. She is married to Dr. David Cockrell, and they have two children.