John M. Millirons, O.D.
Dr. John Millirons was born in Duncan, Oklahoma in 1980. He graduated from Oklahoma State University in Stillwater, Oklahoma with a Bachelor of Science in Physiology. He studied optometry at Northeastern State University Oklahoma College of Optometry in Tahlequah, Oklahoma and received his doctorate degree in 2006. Following his doctorate, Dr. Millirons went on to complete an optometric residency in “Advanced Diagnosis and Therapeutics of Ocular Disease” in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
- American Board of Optometry, Diplomate
- Oklahoma Association of Optometric Physicians, Board Member
- American Optometric Association – Contact Lens and Cornea Section, Member
- American Optometric Association – Sports Vision Section, Member
- Alpha Epsilon Delta Optometric Honor Society – Northeastern State University Oklahoma College of Optometry Chapter, Past President
- Serves as a committee member on several OAOP committees including Membership and SMRTNET governance committees.
Community Service and Leadership
Dr. Millirons is active in the community. He is a Rotarian and is currently serving as Club Administrator and served as past treasurer with the Stillwater Centennial Rotary Club. He has served consistently as a volunteer since the inception of the Special Olympics Lions Club International Opening Eyes (SOLCIOE) program, held annually for Special Olympics athletes on Oklahoma State University’s Stillwater campus. He has also participated in various legislative activities at the Oklahoma state capital to help promote the ocular health of the citizens of Oklahoma.
Contact us today at (405) 372-1715.